toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Quick HARD Day Of The Dead Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

HOLY COW! I think I speak for everyone who attended this past weekend when I say that HARD DOTD put on one hell of a fantastic show. This was my first HARD event, and definitely not my last. Despite the conveniency of being only about 30 minutes away from Chapman, the Fairplex in Pomona is big enough where you don’t feel completely claustrophobic, but small enough that you are comfortable in the environmental setting. Not to mention you can get to and from each stage within a few short minutes!

As a die-hard Coachella and Outside Lands fan who has never been to a “festival” with only EDM music, I was skeptical. But long story short, if you like good music, like to dance, and want to meet some down to earth, awesome people, definitely keep this festival in mind for next year. 

Some of my favorites of the weekend included: Pretty Lights, Knife Party, Dilpo, Ty Dolla $ign, Calvin Harris, Zedd, RL Grime, Big Gigantic, and Destructo. 

Guest appearances are my fave, so major shout out to Zedd for bringing on Dillon Francis who played “Get Low” from his new Album Money Sucks, Friends Rule, and Destructo for bringing on Too $hort, who played the all time best, “Blow The Whistle.”

Until next year!