This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Today I’m spotlighting one of my favorite companies, Insomniac, and an upcoming music festival it’s hosting, Escape: Psycho Circus. If you’re looking for a place to dance, hear some good music, and meet some incredible people on Halloweekend, then Escape is the place you need to be. EDC vibes, Halloween costumes, and colorful totems make for two amazing nights out.

Escape: Psycho Circus is being held at the NOS Events Center in San Bernardino on Oct. 28 and 29. The event runs from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. on both nights and tickets are still available! You can purchase a general admission ticket for either Friday or Saturday for $109 plus fees or a two-day general admission ticket for $199 plus fees. Coming from the girl who has experienced both Coachella and EDC, this price for a festival is incredible and definitely one that should be on your radar. If you’re feeling fancy, you can also purchase a VIP ticket for either Friday or Saturday for $179 plus fees or a two-day VIP ticket for $328 plus fees. Just a few of the perks of a VIP ticket include VIP parking, VIP dance areas and viewing decks, a Sideshow bar featuring signature Escape cocktails, a gourmet hot chocolate and coffee bar (to be honest, I would go solely for this) and a complimentary body paint and beauty bar.

Much like Coachella, Escape: Psycho Circus features multiple stages to make sure the party goes on all night long. Slaughterhouse, Ghouls’ Graveyard, The Chopping Block and Cannibals’ Tea Party will feature top-of-the-line EDM artists, incredible light shows and performers that you definitely do not want to miss. The music festival is also offering VIP packages available to purchase that range from $1,600 to $12,000. Amongst the stages and lavish VIP sections, the festival features mazes, art installations and performers roaming the grounds. Whether you’re dancing the night away or just roaming around, you are sure to be surrounded by great music and a spooky atmosphere.

Terrifying mazes, fright-filled performers and, my favorite part of any music festival…the music! For someone who loves EDM, this year’s lineup is pretty incredible. Sixty-two artists will share their musical talents on multiple stages with sounds ranging from electro house and trance to tropical house. Here are my must-see artists to check out at Escape: Armin Van Buuren, Benny Benassi, Dash Berlin, Duke Dumont, Firebeatz, Jauz, KSHMR, Lost Frequencies, Martin Solveig, Mercer, Rudimental, Tchami and Yellow Claw.

I know it can be hard to choose between artists — especially when several you like are playing at the same time — but my advice is to choose a few and really try to stay for the full set. You will be thankful that you truly got to experience an artist’s music to its fullest potential. An added plus is if you miss an artist you wanted to see, it’s just a better excuse to buy tickets to the next music festival that comes your way!

For more information on Escape: Psycho Circus, check out Insomniac’s website for full details! Remember to keep this music festival on your radar for the upcoming Halloween season. I can guarantee that Insomniac will not disappoint.