Instagram-Worthy Desserts in the O.C.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Sometimes something sweet is all you need for a little pick-me-up. Luckily for us, Orange County has plenty of fun and exciting desserts that are just as tasty as they are Instagram-worthy!

1. The Cauldron (Santa Ana): The concept of Nitrogen ice cream is no longer new to any of us, but The Cauldron adds a bit of twist by placing its creamy Nitrogen ice cream in a warm puffle cone! Yeah, it’s as amazing as it sounds.
  2. Afters Ice Cream (Tustin): It’s hard to go a week without seeing Afters featured on one of your friend’s Snapchat stories! If you haven’t tried it, you’ve gotta check it out! Not only is the ice cream off the charts, the ice cream + donut combo is a must-try for any dessert-lover!
  3. U Jelly (Fountain Valley): U Jelly’s donuts are almost too cool to eat. With fun flavors, like flan and Animal Cracker, U Jelly has been on my foodie bucket list for a while! And check out this cool Baymax donut:
  4. Confetti Italian Ice and Custard (Costa Mesa):  Italian ice cream is always a good idea! With a variety of flavors and toppings, Confetti’s dessert is definitely something worth celebrating.
  5. Sweet Jill’s (Seal Beach): Sweet Jill’s is a bakery that not a lot of people know about…but it happens to be my favorite! I mean, when do chocolate chip cookie dough brownies ever sound like a bad idea? The best part about Sweet Jill’s: eating your dessert as you stroll down the Seal Beach pier.