This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

The holidays are finally right around the corner, and that means gifts, gifts and more gifts. Whether you’re only buying a few this year or buying one for all your friends and family, here are a few cute and inexpensive gifts you can get for those you care about!

Mom: Moms are easy because they will love anything that comes from you; with mom it’s the thought that counts. A few great gifts for your mom are a gift basket from Bath and Body Works, perfume, or a gift card for a spa day. Don’t forget the card, moms love handwritten cards!

Dad: Dad’s are a bit tougher than moms because let’s be honest: guys are pretty difficult to shop for. From previous experience, you can always get your dad a few nice candles from Bloomingdales or you and your siblings can get him something together such as a jersey of his favorite sports team or a cool coffee mug.

Sister: Sisters are a little trickier because they will tell you if they don’t like the gift you got them. You can always play it safe with a gift card to her favorite store or a nail salon. But, if you don’t want to go the gift card route, you can always get her a nice makeup palette, clothes from her favorite store or a cute bag.

Best friend/friend: Get a little more creative with friends. If you haven’t seen them in a while, maybe give her a mason jar and write all the reasons why you love her and why she’s such a great friend. In addition to the mason jar you can get her almost anything you would get your sister such as clothes, jewelry or a gift card.

Boyfriend: With boyfriends, you can definitely go the sentimental route. For example, you can customize a calendar where every month has a different picture of you guys or a favorite place. You can also choose to go a different route and buy him a watch (my go–to gift) or a pair of sunglasses.

Good luck ladies and happy shopping!