Cute Decoration Ideas for the Holidays

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

With all the final projects and exams happening it can be pretty difficult to get into the holiday spirit, but I’m here to give you some cute ideas on how to decorate your dorm for this very festive time of year!

Let’s all be honest, being decorative for the holidays can be a difficult not only in a tiny dorm or apartment, but also because of the outrageous cost of holiday decorations. Here are sone easy, cheap, and cute ideas to make your dorm more festive during this amaizng holiday season.

Search around Target! I personally havve gotten most of my dorm decorations from the amazign dollar section. They are simple, but still really cute!

You can also buy fairy lights to string up in your dorm! What screams festive more than lights? They ususally range from about $7 to $13, depending on color and size.

You can always go the traditional dorm decoration route and use normal dorm objects, specifically solo cups! Use them to make a crative wreath! It’s clever and different!