Campus Cutie: Josh Nudelman ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Name: Josh Nudelman

Age: 21

Majors: Political Science and Communication Studies

Class: Senior

Hometown: Lake Oswego, Oregon

Relationship status: Single

Affiliation: Phi Delta Theta 

What is your best memory at Chapman?

Winning Student Government Association President.

What do you look for in a significant other?

Someone who is confident, funny, ambitious, and also adventurous.

If you could travel back in time, where would you go?

I would go back to July 4th, 1776, the day the United States adopted the Declaration of Independence. Why? ‘Cause America. 

What is your guilty pleasure?

I really like to sing in the shower and in my car. By no means am I talented, but when I’m in the shower and my car I am the next Sam Smith. So far my top hits are “Firework” by Katy Perry, and “Wasn’t Me” by Shaggy. 

What is your dream job?

Vice President of the United States of America.

What is your idea of a good time?

My idea of a good time is something spontaneous and adventurous. One of my favorite things in the world to do is go hiking. I consider it a good hike when you get lost and have to find your way back. 

What is your pet peeve?

When I follow my drivers education training and leave a 3 second distance between myself and the car in front of me only to have some Oregon driver slip in between us. Thank you for turning a safe distance into a Nascar restart formation!

What is your spirit animal?

From the Buzzfeed quiz I just took it says I am a lion. I think I got that because lions are the kings of the jungle but are also cats as well. They are power but they also like to lounge and just relax.