This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Name: Jordan Taffet:

Year: Senior

Age: 21

Major: Nutritional Science

Minor: Honors Program

Affiliation: Alpha Phi

Favorite Quote: “What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t happened yet”

What do you do in your free time?

Free time? If I had a free day I would want to spend it exploring places I have never been and doing things I have never done. Trying new things, seeing new things, smelling, eating, experiencing new things.

What is one of your favorite Chapman memories?

Getting my big and my little. I guess joining a sorority was one of the best things I did. Finding a family away from home.

If you could go on a date with a celebrity, who would it be?

The Rock or Miley Cyrus. The Rock because I think just self-explanatory. Miley Cyrus because she’s a bad ass and I would want to talk to her about life and spend a day just inside of her pocket observing her.

What is your dream job?

If I could do anything I would want to help kids with cancer all over the world from a medical nutrition perspective.

If you could travel one place in the world, where would you go?

If I could go somewhere tomorrow I would go to Singapore. It seems so futuristic and cool and ahead of the times. I kind of want to see what it’s about. 

If you wont the lottery tomorrow, what would you do with your winnings?

I would do a lot of things. First, I would make a traveling budget. Then I would start a few foundations. One to help rescue animals so that less of them would go to kill shelters and more would go to my shelter to have a better chance of being rescued. I would save some of it. Those are the only things I would know that I would definitely do tomorrow. But I think I would save most of it to use it for good that I deem throughout my life to help others.

What is something people don’t know about you?

I guess it depends who you talk to. But I think generally something that people don’t know about me is that I’m very sensitive to vibes and people’s energies. It affects me on a daily basis. 

What are the top 3 most interesting experiences that you’ve had in your 21 years?

I think one of the most impacting thing I’ve ever done is walk 39 miles for breast cancer. A cool thing that I’ve done is I’ve gone cave diving in Belize. Another thing that comes to mind is that I hiked from the ground to the clouds on this mountain and it was the most beautiful hike I’ve ever done in my whole life.