Campus Cutie Jon Wormser ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.
Name: Jon Wormser

Age: 20

Major: SCC

Class: 2016

Hometown: Westport, CT

Relationship Status: Taken

Affiliation: Former Sigma Alpha Epsilon (SAE)

Tell us a little bit about a typical day in the life of Jon Wormser:

I wake up, go on a run to some obnoxious EDM song that I reposted on my sound cloud, shower, shuffle papers until I figure out what class I have that day, go to the library and pretend to do homework, but actually scroll through Yik Yak and take snapchats of people crying over Ochem. Go to Chipotle, go home, complain about Chapman being too small, tweet something controversial, realize that I actually have homework and go back to the library to do it before my next class, and play with any and every stray animal I run into on my way. I then consider getting a Jamba Juice, but never do because the lines too long. I continue to answer basic technology questions from my parents over the phone, ranging from wifi passwords to car Bluetooth pairing questions. I Eat a healthy dinner in the hopes of being health conscious, and three hours later go to Yogurtland or In-N-Out and have my second dinner. I come home annoy my roommates incessantly, avoid helping them clean the dishes, take out my homework- look at it decide to do it in the morning. Turn on Apple TV and pass out.

Favorite and least favorite things about Chapman:

My favorite things are the adelphos posters, Dean Price’s emails, parties that don’t get rolled, class sizes, and seeming extraordinarily unique because everyone here is so basic. 

My least favorite things are the awful on campus food selection, even more awful on campus food hours, Old Towne Orange and all that living in Orange entails, Chapman health center in general, friday morning classes, and the constant FOMO for not being in Dodge. 

Tell us something we don’t know about you:

I have an intense fear of the killer doll chuckie, I despise morning meats, I got written up freshman year for building a beer wand (a tower of eight beer cans taped together assimilated into a wand shape), I was bullied by a group of foreign exchange students freshman year who ductaped my dorm door shut, I have over 29 parking tickets from the City of Orange, my middle names are Sydney and Milwe, and in 7th grade I made my parents call me “Mango” for a week because I thought Jon was too simple of a name for me.

What makes a girl dateable vs hookup-able:

If she’s not smart, not funny and not creative, than she’s not dateable. If she’s not smart, not funny, and not creative, but hot- she’s hookup-able.

Future goals:

Become a traveling world famous Jewish DJ, hosting my own tv show titled, “Worms World,” and graduating from Chapman in the spring of 2016.

Whats a deal breaker when it comes to girls:

If she doesn’t know who Drake is, doesn’t like to go to concerts, doesn’t appreciate Jewish culture, has multiple banners of emojis in her Instagram bio, owns anything bejeweled, is a Nickelback fan, or watches and enjoys Big Bang theory.