Campus Cutie: Ajay Dhameja

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Name: Ajay Dhameja

Major: Sociology

Year: Senior

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

Relationship Status: In a relationship

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go, what would you do, and who would you go with?

India—easily, because I’ve never been—and I would visit the places my grandparents were born, I would visit the villages they were born in. My best friend and I were actually supposed to go to India this summer, for two months, but his parents said no, so we changed it to Peru. So I would go with him.

Last song you listened to? Love Yourself by Justin Bieber.

What do you look for in a girl? Definitely makes me laugh, and laughs at my jokes—that’s a big one, cause some people just don’t get my humor. Someone who has goals and ambitions, and a sense of urgency.

Ideal first date? Late night hike, and stargazing.

Whats your favorite movie and why? Hotel Rwanda. 

Pet peeves? Definitely when people are late—not you, not you— [Note-Abbey Hirsch was late to this interview], when people don’t have a sense of urgency, and people who swear a lot. I swear a bit, but people who swear excessively.

Guilty pleasure? Chocolate, all day every day. All types of chocolates.

Favorite Snapchat filter? I like the sped up one!

Best memory at Chapman? I remember at the beginning of this year, right before school began, like ten of us went on this night hike, and we just sat up there for hours and looked up at the stars, and talked about everything. It was amazing.

Something most people don’t know about you? Ooh, this is tough, I’ve lived in four countries!

SoCal girl with an unhealthy obsession for man buns.