This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Name: Jackie DieBold

Age: 21

Major: Dance and Strategic and Corporate Communication

Year: Senior

Hometown: Morgan Hill, CA

Relationship status: Very, very, single

Affiliation: Alpha Gamma Delta

Tell me a little bit about your involvement here at Chapman:

I am Chapman! But really, not joking, I love being super involved here! First and foremost, I have been working at the Union and Fitness Center since freshman year, and this year, I was appointed Guest Relations Coordinator of event support for the union. Next, I am the Director of Recruitment for Panhellenic. I eat, sleep, breathe recruitment, and I’d have it no other way! I am a member of the Alpha Gamma Delta Fraternity, Chapman Dance Alliance, Senior Legacy Committee, Chapman Ambassador, and starting a new club on campus called “The Strong Movement!”

How did you get involved with Student Engagement?

My freshman year I applied for the job because they needed to staff the gym. I love the Fitness Center, so I thought it was the perfect job. I’m sometimes known as “The Gym Girl,” because I’ve been there for so long, and I work out quite often. But I saw opportunities to step up and be a leader within Student Engagement, and I took it!

What is your favorite part about working for student engagement?

The GRA staff is very diverse, and I love getting to know new people whether they are on the staff or people who come up to the desk. I love helping people whether it be just showing them where an event is on campus or talking to potential students about all the opportunities that Chapman has for them. AF 303 is basically my home, and the office is always so welcoming.

Describe yourself in 3 words:

Confident, fun-sized, passionate/spirited

What’s the most interesting date you’ve ever been on?

I can’t remember the last time I’ve been on a date… but honestly, any date that involved food was great. This little Italian needs to eat!

What are your plans after graduation?

Very unclear, but I’ll still be dancing in some way.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Super involved! Happy, outgoing, just living life to the fullest. Honestly, I don’t know where life may take me, but I’m ready for it!

What is your favorite part about being in Greek life/Panhellenic?

I love the community aspect that we have. We are all so supportive of each other whether it be for a competition or just participating in a philanthropy event. The support is unreal and not like any other school. The awesome opportunities that Greek Life has brought me such as leadership positions and amazing friends is out of this world.

If you could choose any song to be your personal theme song, what would it be?

“Move” by Luke Bryan or “Country Girl” (Shake it) –  also by Luke Bryan

Instagram or Snapchat?

Snapchat is lit. I’m the Selfie Queen, and I’m not ashamed of it.