Armenian-American Princess: Christina Cherekdjian

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Name: Christina Cherekdjian

Year: Freshman

Major: Political Science

Affiliation: Alpha Gamma Delta

Relationship Status: Single

1. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you at Chapman so far?

I haven’t gotten in trouble with the cafeteria. This is in the sense that I haven’t been personally asked to return any of the plates that I knowingly walked out with and I also have not gotten food poising. My heart goes out to all the victims. 

2. If you could be an article of clothing, what would you be and why?

I would be anything but pants because pants are awful. I’d probably be one of those long sleeve cropped tops because living in california has me weather-ly challenged

3. If you could be famous for one thing, what would it be? 

I would want to be famous for going viral while doing something  incredibly casual and not impressive because I feel like that would get me on the Ellen Show and isn’t that the dream? For example, Alex from Target or that really attractive mug shot that went viral.

4. What’s your favorite quality in a boy? 

My favorite quality in a boy is that he can introduce me to Dave Franco or really the Franco family. That definitely would get my attention and make him stand out but obviously we’d have a hunger games style competition for my attention. 

5. What do you do in your spare time?

In my spare time, I like to think of the solutions to lots of social justice issues. How to end world hunger, what Amal and George Clooney’s couple name should be. Stuff that benefits the children.

6. What’s the one thing you MUST have in your dorm room?

the one thing i need in my dorm room is a sink that doesnt have a funky, leftover chinese food smell when I use it. If someone knows how to fix that that would be great. 

7. If you could have brunch with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?

I would have brunch with Seth Rogen. I feel like we would make a lot of jokes that would offend a lot of people and hopefully our interaction is so inspiring that it gets put into one of his movies.