burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Ain’t that S’well

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Living in the blazing fire pit that is Orange, California it is easy to get dehydrated on the walk to class which makes reusable water bottles a smart investment for any college student. This summer I purchased a S’well after hearing only great things. Although I believe that 45 dollars is a little pricey for a water bottle, I have had no bad experiences with my little guy. Here is why YOU should get this handy water bottle!

ALWAYS Cold

No seriously, my ice never melts. I can fill my waterbottle up at 8 AM and still have ice in the evening. This is one of my favorite things about this water bottle because I hate drinking warm water. The company has a 24-hour guarantee on all cold items!

SOMETIMES hot

This bottle can also be used to transport hot drinks such as coffee and can be kept warm for 12 hours.

So many colors!

There are so many different styles and cute patterns to choose from for this bottle. There are also special designers every now and then that feature their patterns on the water bottle. Bathing suit designer, Mara Hoffman recently came out with her geometric collection, which were bright patterns and different colors.

Eco-efficient

The company was started in 2010 when the owner, Sarah Kauss was sick of seeing empty plastic bottles on the streets of NYC. The company also aims to help other countries around the world to help better the environment. Owning a S’well will save you from every having to purchase a plastic watter bottle again.

Size

There are three different choices that customers can choose from. There is the 16 ounce, 24 ounce, and 42 ounce. OH and the 42 ounce can fit a whole wine bottle (hint, hint).