The 8 Things You Forgot You Need to Make it Through the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

If you’re like us, you definitely forgot a few things this semester. Lucky enough for you, we know what you forgot.

1. Spindrift Sparkling Water

Spindrift Sparkling Water is one of the first sparkling water companies to use real fruit juice in their products – not just flavor extracts chemically enhanced to give you the taste. The result of their farm-to-bottle process is a slightly pulpy, but totally delicious bubbly drink that will keep you hydrated on the trip. It comes in a bunch of flavors, like Strawberry, Lemon, Cucumber, Raspberry Lime, Grapefruit, Orange Mango, and even Blackberry. Moreover, because it is a natural product, there is no added sugar, meaning that this product is healthier than a lot of the juice products found on grocery store shelves. (It’s great at home too – if you plan to drink it there!)

2. Hi-Chew Candy

Don’t forget some candy (I sure haven’t). Hi-chew is easy to get a hold of since it is sold in stores almost everywhere across the nation. It’s so popular, in fact, that even some 7-elevens in the area carry it! It’s a soft candy, almost like a gummy, and has a real fruit flavor with a chewy texture. It’s gluten free so you can share or enjoy this candy with friends who have gluten allergies!

3. A Steripod

This is a clip-on toothbrush protector that actually sterilizes the germs on your toothbrush and can be reused for up to three months. This is especially useful if you forgot to zip your toiletries bag while packing and your toothbrush decided to make friends with your shoes.

4. L’Oréal Paris’ Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes

Great way to get a streak-free real looking tan when you’ve been stuck inside studying all day! L’Oréal Paris actually has a few other new products out, like their Hydra Genius – a moisturizer that lasts 72 hours – which is great for a day at Disneyland.

5. Bed Head Shampoo & Hairspray

This Shampoo is great if you’re going from one climate to the next and don’t want your hair to frizz while it’s adjusting. They have shampoo, conditioner, and hairspray for all kinds of hair – colored, oily, dry, blonde, red, etc. You name it, they’re sure to have something for you (or something coming soon)! They hairspray is great for nights out with old friends or family and the shampoo can keep your hair soft and clean all day.  

6. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask

This product is great for sensitive skin, it uses fresh botanical ingredients to create the mask that will leave your skin feeling fresh and clean. It works like magic to moisturize and soften the skin plus its natural nourishing effect that boosts your overall skin health. The activated Charcoal locks onto oils and other toxins in the skin, then gently pulls them to the surface (like a soft dry sponge and water) which are easy to wash away after. Meanwhile, the Black Sugar helps the skin hold onto hydration so that you can use this product without having to worry about over-drying or disturbing your skin.

7. Erin Condren Hardbound LifePlanner

Durable and cute, the Erin Condren LifePlanner is perfect for anyone on the go! (And when it comes to vacation, who isn’t ready to catch up on all the things you missed?) You can customize this organizational tool with all sorts of accessories, like their sticker collections!

It’s very stylish and comes in several sizes so you can go big or go small with your personalized LifePlanner. Plus, since it’s an 18-month calendar, you can keep track of your plans all the way to December 2018!

8.  Aéropostale’s Newest Denim Jacket!

Last, but not least, is Aéropostale’s new Denim collection. This Fall, it’s all about denim and Aéropostale has you covered with brand new jeans and jackets that come in just about every color you can imagine. Right now they even have a sale going on, where you can get there Embroidered Denim Jacket, usually $89.50, for $35.00! It’s a great place to get the latest style before you head home for break~

Embroidered Denim Jacket

Freelance Editor and Writer