7 Thoughts for the Victoria Secret Fashion Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

As the weather grows colder (kind of), the Victoria’s Secret Angel’s are stripping down and strutting it on the runway. Yup, that’s right, it’s that time of the year ladies, just in time for the holiday season as well! The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show took place in London this year and did not disappoint. With performances from Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, Hozier and many tall international beauties, the show pulled in a high amount of viewers to advertise their…. undergarments? Here are a couple thoughts that might have crossed your mind while watching this years show. 

Get me to a GYM…

Ok – the nice thing about this fashion show is that the ladies are in shape. They aren’t super stick-thin and they have some muscle to them! The show also focused on how they encouraged models to take up boxing, pilates, and yoga to make their bodies more toned. I’m feeling a leg day tomorrow. 

Why did I eat In n Out for dinner?

You were probably sitting on your couch while watching the models walk down the runway. And yes, you were probably snacking on some sort of yummy food. But hey, bikini season is sooo far away.

What is Taylor Swift doing?

This is actually Taylors second time performing on the Fashion Show, and she is able to hold her own. While it was nice to hear her familiar pop songs, did they really belong in the fashion show?

I should invest in some cute underwear.

Woah, these ladies have some nice undies. Maybe its time to update the undie drawer!

Are wings the new trend in bed?

Do people wear these wings in bed? Is this something I should look into?

One million dollar bra?

Ok, here are some things you could buy with a million dollars: a house, an island, three cars, college tuition… so on and so on. But a one million dollar jewel bedazzled bra is probably soo comfortable.

I wish I was Adam Levine’s girlfriend.

That reaction though..