jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The 6 Sweaters You Need for Sweater Weather

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

It’s that magical time of year when the temperature drops and sweaters come out. As a firm believer that one can never have enough sweaters, here are six must-haves for the upcoming season to add to your collection!

1. Fun and funky with the moody gloom of fall. Perfect for a chilled walk on the beach with a grey overcast. Get your own here!

2. If instead you need a little more color this season, this sweater is perfect. Bright as the sunny days of summer past, no cold weather will bring you down wearing this sweater.

3. Who doesn’t want two fried eggs on their chest?

4. This sweater will make you look like royalty. Walk into this autumn weather looking like the queen that you are. Get your comfy crown here!

5. If you’re in need of something a little simpler, check out this elegant piece. Comfy and cozy with an amazing silhouette!

6. Striking patterns with a powerful image. This sweater will give you that comfy in bed feeling while looking like you just walked off the runway.