6 Albums You Need to Order ASAP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

There’s nothing better than when your favorite artist finally releases a new album. So why not tie the knot as soon as you can and make it yours?

1. Dillon Francis, Money Sucks, Friends Rule: $9.99 

Order because: I’ve always been a DF fan, but this album is top-notch. There’s no added “fluff” and every song could definitely be its own single. His track includes collaborations with Martin Garrix, DJ-Snake, Sultan and Ned Shephard, Major Lazer, and so many more!

2. Calvin Harris, Motion: $11.99 Pre-Order

Expected: Nov 4, 2014

Order because: This album features Ellie Goulding, HAIM (my fave!), Big Sean, Gwen Stefani… only to name a few. Calvin Harris’ single “Summer” is also on this album, (which I’m still not sick of) so the odds are that the rest of his songs are going to be just as catchy. Calvin is already one of the worlds highest earning DJs!

3. T-PAIN, Happy hour: The Greatest Hits: $9.99 Pre-Order

Expected: Nov 04, 2014

Order because: If you loved T-Pain circa 2007, (and we all know you did) pre-ordering this album is a must… all the way from “Buy U a Drank” to “I’m in Luv (Wit a Stripper)” to “Booty Wurk.” 

4. Foo Fighters, Sonic Highways: $9.99 Pre-Order

Expected: Nov 10, 2014

Order because: Each of the eight songs on the album were recorded in one of America’s music capitals. They traveled all across the US (Austin, Chicago, Los Angeles, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Seattle, and Washington, D.C!). What’s even cooler is that a series on HBO was created to document their recording experience. Pre-order the album and check out the series Fridays at 11PM!

5. Nick Jonas, Nick Jonas: $11.99 Pre-Order

Expected: Nov 10, 2014

Order because: Nick Jonas has done an awesome job transitioning as a solo artist and I can’t stop listening to “Chains” and “Jealous.”

6. Coldplay, Ghost Stories Live 2014: $10.99 Pre-Order

Expected: Nov 24, 2014

Order because: I LOVE COLPLAY. But also because this album was recorded in tons of different theatres from London and Paris to Sydney to New York, and is a joint concert film and live album for their recent Ghost Stories LP. What could be better than a live album put together from their world tour shows?

Order and pre-order all of these awesome new albums on iTunes!