The 5 Types of Shoes Every Girl Should Own

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

When it comes to shoes, there are endless designs, styles, and possibilities. Here are 5 types of shoes that every girl should own!

1. The Go-To Heels

A basic pair of go-to heels are essential for dressing any outfit up. Whether it’d be a classic pair of black strapped heels or a basic nude pump, go-to heels should always be in your closet!

2. A Pair of Classic Sneakers

For those days when you just want to kick back, ensure that you have a pair of sneakers in your shoe collection.

3. The Ankle Boot

The ankle boot is the go-with-everything shoe! You can choose an ankle boot with a slight heel to dress up a look, or go with flat ankle boots for a more comfortable, yet cute look.

4. The Everyday Sandals

These sandals can be gladiators, strapped sandals, or slide sandals. Whichever one you choose, these are a staple for your wardrobe and can be worn with pretty much anything!

5. Ballet Flats

Ballet flats are a great option for those days when you want to look cute and put together, yet still feel comfortable! These shoes can be paired with almost anything, and the different styles of flats can create different looks!