This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Spring cleaning can mean throwing out old clothes and getting rid of stuff you just don’t need, but it can also mean going through your social media and picking who is going to stay on your following list and who isn’t. Whatever you do though, make sure you are following these five instagram accounts.

1. Ashley Benson 

The edgiest memeber of the Pretty Little Liars clan (at least on instagram) posts chic selfies of her and her friends, her outfits, and everything in between. She even posts throwback photos of some of her favorite celebrities, like Kate Moss and Johnny Depp. 

2. Peace Love Shea

You may know her from her successful blog, but on her instagram, Shea gives a behind-the-scenes look at not only her blog, but her personal life as well. Besides, who wouldn’t want to look at an asthetically pleasing instagram?

3. Healthy Food Blog

You will envy all of the healthy food posted on this instagram, and it might even lead you to a healthier lifestyle.

4. Taylor Swift

Do I even need to explain this one? No, I didn’t think so.

5. OOTD Watch 

This account is perfect for those mornings when you wake up and have absolutely nothing to wear. Have no fear. You can quickly find an outfit to recreate within minutes right before your 8:30am class.