5 Easy Gifts For Everyone on Your List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Here’s an exclusive look inside of our amazing Her Campus winter survival kit!

These #ActuallySheCan tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto, are perfectly chic and self-empowering. They’re the ideal workout graphic tank. These limited edition tanks each feature a different color and empowering slogan!

Krazy for Krazy Glue: Krazy Glue singles have just enough in each tube for one fast fix, and are known for being the glue that can bond anything. Perfect for home and craft projects, Krazy glue bonds to wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl & ceramics. Go out there and get your craft on with Krazy glue!

Alba: “Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel” by Alba Botanica® is the perfect quick fix for tired or puffy eyes. The cooling gel relieves puffiness, while caffeine gets your energy up so you can conquer your day!

Being: These amazing hand creams are the perfect stocking stuffer for your favorite person. Not only do they smell amazing, but they really help moisturize your hands during the winter. They have Salted Caramel & Macadamia Hand Cream and Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Cream, and both are fresh AF!

Tarte Pro Palette: This gorgeous professional eyeshadow palette comes with 20 ultra-pigmented shades and is absolutely perfect for any occasion. The variety in color is Insta-worthy at all times, whether you’re lounging around in sweatpants or glamming up for a girl’s night out! This palette is literally amazing for any mood and Snapchat filter.

Tarte Mascara: The Lights, Camera, Lashes™ mascara is a best-selling vegan mascara that lengthens and heals your lashes! It adds an extra oomph to your makeup look and never clumps together, making it basically the most perfect mascara ever!

I love all things traveling, books, movies and adventuring!