burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

3 Cute and Comfortable Outfits for Your 8AM Class

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Students at Chapman are no strangers to looking presentable on and off campus, however it can be difficult to wake up early for that dreadful 8AM class in order to pick out a cute outfit. Have no fear, because here are three looks you can put together in less than a minute that are effortless, cute, and most importantly, comfortable!

Look #1: Pair a fun graphic shirt with a chic leather jacket (or any jacket that you own, but we all know how cold Beckman and Dodge can get!) with a simple pair of black skinny jeans. Top it off with some simple ankle boots, and add some flair with a hat. 

Look #2: Channel your inner 90’s child by wearing a fun, yet simple halter top with a pair of boyfriend jeans. Finish it off with a classic pair of Converse, and perhaps even bring along a sweater to keep yourself warm during that early morning gloom. 

Look #3: If you are feeling a bit flirty and fun, go for a simple yet chic t-shirt dress! T-shirt dresses are super low maintence but also give off a flowy and cute vibe. You can add a plaid shirt either over the dress or tied around your waist in order to add some flair to your look. If it isn’t to cold outside, grab your favorite simple, summer sandals to complete the look. Although our fall hasn’t been to chilly lately, a circle scarf can definitely provide some warmth at 8AM.