This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Getting youself through midterms and to your turkey break in one piece can be a struggle, so here are 15 songs to help you power through! You can do it! Just listen and repeat.

“March Into The Sun” by Echosmith

This cute song by the even cuter Los Angeles family band will remind you it’s not the end of the world and everyday is a new day, just keep your chin up.

“Ease” by Troye Sivan featuring Broods

This song by up-and-coming Australian singer (and longtime Youtuber) is as soothing as its title and is exactly your thoughts when getting a bit overwhelmed. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and let it move you to feel refreshed.

“Outer Space/Carry On” by 5 Seconds of Summer

Six minutes long and progressive-rock influenced, the Aussie pop-rock band ends their newest LP with this one and it’ll take you to a place far away from your thoughts with the ocean transition lyrics like, “Nothing like the rain when you’re in outer space”.

“The Run and Go” by Twenty One Pilots

This happy sounding tune by everyone’s favorite alternative band is the song you could go to when you need a shoulder to cry on when it feels like the world is out to get you and maybe help you reach out for a little help.

“Miles Away” by The Maine

“In my mind, I am miles away…” This reminiscent summery song will have you wishing for the atmosphere of your hometown as you continue your adventures in college and let your mind wander.

“Runaways” by All Time Low

This one is for all those spontaneous late nights and freedom felt when you let everything go for a moment, all wrapped up into one perfect pop-punk song that could take you back to a simpler time.

“If I’m Lucky” by State Champs

A sweet ballad if you’re lovesick, or even if you’re not, that’ll have you at “Hello, sunshine…”. It’s nice on a calming walk to class or if you’re just trying to quiet your mind for a bit.

“Perfect” by One Direction

If you say you’re not excited for the new 1D album, you might be lying, but Directioners and non-fans alike love this one and it’ll make you want to cause trouble and go places you can’t pronounce. (Preferably with one of the boys, but a girl can dream.)

“Roman Holiday” by Halsey

To keep in theme with “let’s-run-away” type songs, this is a poppy and frank song off Halsey’s first record that will remind you of the rush of a first love.

“A Little Too Much” by Shawn Mendes

Just a reminder to give yourself a break when things get tough. You’re definitely not alone and there are people who want to help you.

“I’m a Mess” by Ed Sheeran

The title is pretty self-explanatory and who doesn’t love Ed?

“Boom!” by Simple Plan

Simple Plan is making a comeback (!!!) starting with this cute singalong about the person who makes your crazy little heart go boom.

“She Moves in Her Own Way” by The Kooks

Be the one that moves in your own way with every step you take while listening to this song. It’s a definite confidence booster.

“Not Your Way” by Misterwives

This feminist anthem will put a bounce in your step with the sick trumpets and fun beat. Embrace your awesome self!

“All I Want for Christmas is You” by Mariah Carey

And once you’ve made it to Thanksgiving break, CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!