10 Things That Make You a “Srat” Girl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

What is a “srat” girl? Well, by Urban Dictionary’s defintion it’s an abbreviation for “sorority”, based on “frat,” which is used to describe the girls who hang better with the bros than with their sisters. They’re the ones who’s best friends are alll dudes, except for their one girlfriend who they’ve known since birth. There are so many other factors that can make you a “srat” girl but for now, here are my top 10: 

1. You’d rather shotgun a beer than take a shot of watermelon vodka. All you want is to enjoy an ice cold Coors with your buds and watch the game.

2. Going dress shopping isn’t exactly your cup of tea. I mean, who needs that many dresses anyway?

3. You know more about football than all you sorority sisters. The superbowl is probably one of your favorite days of the year.

4. Your idea of a “going out outfit” is probably your cleanest t-shirt, jeans and some converse so you’re totally judging the girls who get way too dressed up for a frat party. 

5. You’ll never cry in front of anyone, like ever. If you do, that person is someone you know you’re going to grow old with.

6. You have some serious attitude and spunk in you. Girls, don’t you dare start a fight with her, I mean not unless you want a black eye and a missing tooth.

7. You look like you’re absolutely trashed when you try walking in heels, even though you’re 100% sober. Probably not the most graceful experience you’ve encountered.

8. You’re probably the perfect partner at beer bong, not just because you’re totally fun and awesome, but because you make almost every shot. 

9. You get told to act more “lady-like” everytime you see your grandmother.

10. You’re brutally honest. You don’t lie or sugar coat anything. You say how you feel, when you feel like saying it.