It’s the morning after undie run and you have to do the unthinkable. Take a final exam.
1. Your alarm goes off but you can’t even remember how you got to bed.
2. You get up and the hangover hits you.
3. You try to convince yourself that it’s not that bad and taking this final will be a piece of cake.
4. Your roommate sees you struggling and force feeds you breakfast.
5. You leave the house in your pajamas because you know you’re headed back to your bed as soon as you finish your final.
6. You see a fellow undie runner on campus and they ask you how you’re holding up.
7. Walking into the classroom and taking a seat becomes a painful experience.
8. You know you aren’t in it alone because you can still smell the whiskey on the kid next you.
9. The professor passes out the test and you begin writing even though some of your answers don’t make sense.
10. You turn in your test and race home to get back in bed. Was it worth it? Yes. Will you do it again next year? Of course.