Your Guide to Franklin Street Shopping

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

Attention all Tar Heel Collegiates: you don’t need to drive all the way to The Streets at Southpoint to find the latest trends! Here are five stores with great options right in our own neighborhood:

Dress Shop
402 W Franklin St
Formerly Known as Modern Times, the Dress Shop is the perfect place to find a dress for  ANY event.
Price Range: $$

Light Years
121 E Franklin St
Locally owned and operated, Light Years specializes in jewelry, crafts, home accessories and gifts. Do you have a friend’s birthday coming up? This is the place to go.
Price Range: $$

Uniquities
452 W Franklin St
Uniquities serves women with a flare for sophistication and an eye for high-end fashion. They  never fail to display the season’s must-have items from new designers to old favorites. Check them out online at www.uniquities.com.
Price Range $$$$

Time After Time Vintage Thrift Shop
414 W. Franklin St
Time After Time sells trendy clothes at good prices. At this time of the year, you’ll find tons of great Halloween costume ideas.
Price Range: $$

bevello
142 E Franklin St
New to Chapel Hill, bevello has already become a Franklin Street favorite. Carolina girls love their Charlie Jade dresses, Tulle jackets and Hudson jeans. Want to show off your duds and leave an awesome review? Connect with bevello at bevello.com.
Price Range: $$

Sources:
Price Ranges from Yelp.com
All Photos taken by Jalena Threatt

Sophomore, PR major at UNC