Win a Blackberry Smartphone + A Day With Your Favorite Celebrity!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

From now until October 17th, Blackberry is collecting submissions for the BBM Challenge.

Finalists in the BBM Challenge will each win a Blackberry smartphone for themselves and for three of their closest friends! Using their Blackberries, finalists will compete in challenges to win an all-expenses paid trip to spend a day with a member of the BBM Challenge Council! BBM Challenge Council members include superstars like Whitney Port & Michelle Trachtenberg!

Right now there aren’t a ton of entries, making your chances of becoming a finalist (and officially the best friend EVER by winning free Blackberries for your three besties) very high!

Here are some more details on how the BBM Challenge works:

• BBM Challenge Council members (Whitney Port, Michelle Trachtenberg, Greyson Chance, Jared Eng, Hope Solo, and Lauren Berger) are ready to teach YOU how they made it big!
  • You create a submission (a short video or a photo+essay) about why YOU want to be a BBM Challenge Council member’s Protégé!
  • Three of your Facebook besties will assist you as you go on a mission to win the competition
  • Selected teams (you + your three Facebook besties) will compete against other finalist teams in 4 challenges over the next 8 weeks to determine who deserves celebrity Protégé status
  • If your team is selected, you and your three friends will each win a FREE BLACKBERRY SMARTPHONE to help you with your challenges (sweet, right?)
  • Your selected celebrity will BBM you personally in a private BBM group
  • Your challenge submissions will be posted online and voted on by the community. The more votes you get, the better chance you have of winning!

Think you have what it takes?! Enter the BBM Challenge now and be one step closer to stardom!

Brittany is a senior Visual Communications major in the UNC-CH School of Journalism and an Entrepreneurship minor, originally from Frederick, MD. This summer she interned in the fashion department of O, The Oprah Magazine in NYC. She has interned at the Durham Herald-Sun Newspaper and as a multi-media producer for the UNC Foreign Language Department and School of Education. Brittany enjoys snowboarding, rock climbing, water sports and all things to do with the beach. In the future she hopes to work in the magazine industry, travel and continue practicing yoga.