This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

If you’re anything like me or the millions of other college students, Netflix is what is getting you through your semester! After that long day of classes, work or both, you can finally curl up in your bed and binge watch the stress away.  Here are some interesting shows to watch based on your major:

Business/Marketing try Mad Men

Set in 1960s New York City, this award-winning series takes a peek inside an ad agency during an era when the cutthroat business had a glamorous lure.

English try Sherlock

In this updated take on Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s beloved mystery tales, the eccentric sleuth prowls the streets of modern London in search of clues.

History try Reign

This vivid historical drama series tells of the rise to power of Mary, Queen of Scots, amid a court full of sexual and political intrigue.

Music/Theatre try Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

Still pining for Josh, the boy who dumped her ages ago, whip-smart lawyer Rebecca jettisons her New York life and moves to California to win him back.

Political Science/Pre-Law try Scandal

A powerful team of Washington, D.C. lawyers makes scandals disappear

Nursing/Pre-Med try The Night Shift

After returning from a dangerous tour of duty, an Army doctor finds that working the night shift at a San Antonio hospital can be treacherous, too.

Psychology try Brain Games

This interactive series uses games, illusions and experiments to illustrate how our brains manufacture our reality and often play tricks on us while handling government crises and coping with problems of their own

Media/Journalism try The Carrie Diaries

Teenage Carrie Bradshaw navigates high school while harboring dreams of becoming a writer in this “Sex and the City” prequel.

What shows are helping you survive the semester?

*All descriptions are from the Netflix website.

A graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Maurianna served as a Senior Editor and Marketing Publicity Director before becoming Campus Correspondent. Majoring in English with a concentration in Writing, Editing, and Digital Publication, she combines her love of words and digital design as the founder of a lifestyle blog, Anna Elle Liz, and brand + web design business, Mauri's Markups. When she’s not working, you can find her volunteering at the animal shelter, binge-watching home decor shows, or finding quaint coffee shops around town.