This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

Name: Nathan Fiore
Hometown: Kernersville, N.C.
Year: 2016
Major: Exercise and Sports Science
Favorite Cold Stone/YoPo flavor: I’ve actually never been to YoPo. I’d rather just have a milkshake or Frosty. (Um..cue YoPo date for anyone reading)
Favorite place to study: 4th floor Davis
Fun Fact(s): I can touch my nose with my tongue, I was born in Colorado, I have lived in four states and I’ve been to every state on the East Coast.
Motto(s): “You gotta risk it to get the biscuit”, “DEO on the B-O before you G-O”

This week’s campus cutie is a Colorado-born, Carolina-raised freshman. Heavily involved with intramurals, he hopes to pursue a career related to Exercise and Sports Science. He’s friendly, hilarious and ready to take on all that UNC has to offer. If you see this cutie around campus, don’t pass up the chance to meet him!

HC (Her Campus): What are you involved with on campus?
NF (Nathan Fiore): Intramurals come before anything right now. I’m also in FCA. I want to get involved in the EXSS department.

HC: When was your first kiss?
NF: 6th grade, on the track.

HC: How romantic. What do you look for in a girl?
NF: She has to be athletic, funny, cute, smart, must be able to cook ‘cause I need to replenish my muscles after intramurals, and has to like America.

HC: So far, what do you love most about Carolina?
NF: Beach volleyball and napping.

HC: What types of music do you like?
NF: I pretty much listen to everything. I’m a big sucker for live music.

HC: If you could be anyone who would you be?
NF: A professional athlete. If I could be one, I would pick Bobby Bowden.

HC: What are some of your biggest turnoffs when it comes to girls?
NF: Beards are a no-no, body odor, annoying drunk, and she can’t be clingy. She’s gotta let me do my thing.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?
NF: Alex Morgan or Emma Watson

HC: What has been your worst/most awkward experience with a girl?
NF: When I was in 5th grade, I jumped in the pool at swim team and my pants fell off. I was really embarrassed but also kinda proud to show what a real 5th grade man looks like. Also, on the first day of high school, I walked into the girls’ bathroom on accident, and the girls who saw me ended up being in my class. They were cute, but usually girls don’t like guys who go to the girls’ bathroom.

HC: What are your goals for the future?
NF: Maybe be a physical therapist; it would be really cool to travel with a team. I want to go west. There are 49 other states in this country that I need to be in at some point. Get married to a fine lookin’ broad, and have an ungodly amount of children because I want a big family if she’s down with it.

HC: So are we talkin’ 19 Kids and Counting?
NF: That might be too much. I think I’d draw the line at about 14. (Kidding, we hope).

HC: What would be your perfect date?
NF: If we’re talking actual dates, I would say some time in July. But for now, maybe a girl to come my dorm and show me around campus and the bus routes so I don’t get lost. Is that too freshman-y? Oh, but she also has to somehow make it sensual.

HC: Are you looking for a girlfriend?
NF: I didn’t come here looking for a girlfriend, but if the right girl were to catch my eye through her athleticism, lack of facial hair, and sensual date-giving, I wouldn’t object.

Relationship status: single

Hint, hint, ladies.

Follow this cutie on twitter! @natedagreat_60
Or call/text him: 336-480-8679

Her Campus appreciates a ballsy dude willing to give out his digits.

Melissa Paniagua is a senior journalism major at The University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, specializing in public relations. She is currently a fashion market intern at ELLE Magazine. On campus, Melissa acts as the Her Campus president as well as the vice president of the Carolina Association of Future Magazine Editors, UNC’s Ed2010 chapter. In the past, she has been an intern for Southern Weddings Magazine and a contributing writer for Her Campus. Melissa has an appreciation for all things innovative, artful and well designed and hopes to work in marketing for a women’s lifestyle magazine in the future!