With graduation just around the corner, the stress and excitement are abundant. From senior events to all-nighters in the Undergraduate Library and last nights with friends, so much is crammed into the last month of school. When I am feeling overwhelmed with the day-to-day, I always turn to my happy place: episodes of “Gilmore Girls” on Netflix.
With less than a month until graduation, here are some things a senior may experience.
- When you walk into class after pulling the second all-nighter that week
Coffee is essential. No one knows this better than Lorelai Gilmore.
- When people ask you what you’re doing after graduation
We are still figuring it out. When we know, you will too.
- When you don’t think you’ll make it to graduation
Emily Gilmore is the queen of sassy one-liners! When all else fails, there is always Reno.
- Standing in line to climb the bell tower like
There is nothing like standing in line for five hours to realize your graduating class is HUGE.
- When you hear first-year students talking about the party they went to the night before
Let’s be real; you had an awesome night in your pajamas watching Netflix and eating snacks.
- When your teacher gives you the option to do a group project, but you know better
Group projects are the worst. Being an island can be hard, but at least you don’t have to deal with other people.
- When your professor moves up your paper deadline
Yes, of course. I can TOTALLY hand in a hard copy of my research paper early. I won’t have to stay up all night to finish in time. Never.
- The last girl’s night
There is nothing better than eating loads of food with some of your best friends in the world. You’re going to miss them.
- When it’s your last LDOC
It’s time to celebrate! And definitely not think about the finals you are about to take.
- Not wanting to say goodbye
Let’s face it; you wouldn’t have been able to survive college without them. You may all be going different ways, but you will never be out of each other’s lives for good.