Her Campus UNC is Your New Source for Advice

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

Are you…
in a career search rut?
trying to overcome relationship hurdles with that special someone?
having trouble getting your work-life balance in check?

Tell us about it! Have your worries exposed (but not your name) and your issues solved. Her Campus UNC now features an advice column on the blog section of our site. Both Her Campus Collegiates and Real Live College Guys will be answering your anonymous questions on anything from relationships, to career help, to food.

But wait, how is it anonymous? Her Campus UNC uses Google TalkBin, a tool where users can anonymously submit a question to a phone number via text. Every week we’ll read the questions submitted to the Google TalkBin number and answer them in our blog.

What are you waiting for?

Message Her Campus UNC directly via text: (919) 883-9035.

Brittany is a senior Visual Communications major in the UNC-CH School of Journalism and an Entrepreneurship minor, originally from Frederick, MD. This summer she interned in the fashion department of O, The Oprah Magazine in NYC. She has interned at the Durham Herald-Sun Newspaper and as a multi-media producer for the UNC Foreign Language Department and School of Education. Brittany enjoys snowboarding, rock climbing, water sports and all things to do with the beach. In the future she hopes to work in the magazine industry, travel and continue practicing yoga.