This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

Looking to get in the holiday spirit? Her Campus has you set with ten classic Christmas movies! So grab some hot chocolate, get cozy and watch one of these Christmas classics!

Frosty the Snowman (1969)

Time to go back to childhood.

Jack Frost (1979)

If you are itching to see a little snow!

A Christmas Story (1983)

If a Red Ryder BB rifle is the number one item on your Christmas list.

Die Hard (1988)

Who doesn’t want to watch Bruce Willis save Christmas?

Prancer (1989)

Doesn’t everyone want a reindeer?

Home Alone (1990)

If you are in the mood for a comedy.

The Santa Clause (1994)

What to expect if your dad becomes Santa.
Annabelle’s Wish (1997)

Time for a little Christmas magic.
Elf (2003)

For the Will Ferrell fans.

Four Christmases (2008)

A little romance is always an added bonus!

Sarah Delk

Chapel Hill

Sarah Delk is a senior Journalism and Mass Communications – Editing and Graphic Design major at UNC-Chapel Hill. She is originally from Asheboro, NC, where she graduated from Southwestern Randolph High School. Sarah is a National Contributing Writer at HerCampus.com. Previously, she interned at the Carolina Union in the marketing and design department and at Progressive Business Media in the web and production departments. She loves creating illustrations, running the trails at her house and cheering on UNC-CH athletics. She is currently obsessed with teal nail polish and the book series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin. Sarah hopes to travel the world someday, after she becomes a famous graphic designer and illustrator.
Megan McCluskey is a recent graduate from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a B.A. with Distinction in Journalism and Mass Communication, and a second major in French. She has experience as a Campus Correspondent and Contributing Writer for Her Campus, a Public Relations Consultant for The V Foundation, an Editorial Assistant for TV Guide Magazine and Carolina Woman magazine, a Researcher for MTV, and a Reporter and Webmaster for the Daily Tar Heel. She is an obsessive New England Patriots and Carolina basketball fan, and loves spending time with her friends and family (including her dogs), going to the beach, traveling, reading, online shopping and eating bad Mexican food.