Her Campus College Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

The lazy days of summer have ended, and mom’s mac and cheese is a distant memory. Midterms, however, are looming just around the corner, and ugh, so are student loan payments. Before you start wishing for the days of scraped knees and swing sets, though, know there are some benefits to being a grown-up — No. 1 of which is fashion!

At the Raleigh-Durham Fashion Show on Oct. 13 at Mirage nightclub, you can celebrate all things style and get a school survival kit, too! What more could a collegiette ask for?

From UNREAL candy to satisfy your sweet tooth to protein shakes from Svelte to amp up your energy, each goodie bag comes stuffed full of surprises designed with you in mind. And all of these awesome back-to-school essentials are packed into a Her Campus Tote emblazoned “Surviving College in Style.”

Other items included in the goodie bag:

• A Luna Bar! Luna Bars are 70% Organic and the varieties you’ll find in your kits contain anywhere from 4g-7g of fiber and anywhere from 2g-9g of protein! At well under <200 calories, a Luna Bar is the perfect snack to grab between classes.
  • A Classy Cup from Her Campus Shop – sure to make any beverage look classy
  • An invitation to join the Chipotle Farm Team AND a card good for a FREE burrito, burrito bowl, salad or order of tacos!
  • A discount code good for $100 off any styling tool from NuMe!
  • Assorted Scünci hair products including their new Linziclip!
  • 5 delicious candy bars (yes 5) from UNREAL candy including their peanut butter cups, chocolate caramel nougat bar, and candy coated chocolates with peanuts!

The Back to School Survival Kits are available exclusively this fall at College Fashion Week.

Melissa Paniagua is a senior journalism major at The University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, specializing in public relations. She is currently a fashion market intern at ELLE Magazine. On campus, Melissa acts as the Her Campus president as well as the vice president of the Carolina Association of Future Magazine Editors, UNC’s Ed2010 chapter. In the past, she has been an intern for Southern Weddings Magazine and a contributing writer for Her Campus. Melissa has an appreciation for all things innovative, artful and well designed and hopes to work in marketing for a women’s lifestyle magazine in the future!