#HCFinalsSurvivalKits 2015

Swooping in to save the day when everyone is at their wits end with finals and school, Her Campus nationals delivered our chapter a #HCFinalsSurvival Kit of awesome goodies!  These goodies, thanks to some of our awesome sponsors, gave us the cheer-up that we needed to finish the semester strong.  The Chapel Hill chapter threw a giveaway party, including enough cookies and candy to keep everyone up for hours, on a “reading day,” or day without finals that is designated specifically for studying.  But let’s be honest, we can only sit in a library chair for so long before we begin to lose our minds, so this party was a welcome distraction.

Here were some of my personal favorites:

-Michael Kors flash tattoos

-Vera Bradley fleece throw

-A FULL Proactiv kit

-Sorel waterbottles

-Vera Bradley keychain wallets

-Treseme sea salt spray

-And so much more…

Thanks to everyone who came out, despite the finals season, and thank you Her Campus for always keeping our well-being in mind!

Rachael is a senior public relations major at UNC–Chapel Hill. In addition to being the president/co-campus correspondent of Her Campus Chapel Hill, Rachael is also a member of Zeta Tau Alpha sorority and a mentor for EASE, a study abroad organization. She is an enthusiast of Snapchat, strong coffee, and "hardcore parkour" goat videos.