This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

Not quite sure what to sport to the next UNC football game or tailgate? Tired of just wearing your old Carolina T-shirt? Fret no more. At the ECU game this Saturday, try reppin’ the team with pride in a light blue sundress or skirt and a pair of cowboy boots. Accent your outfit with a white scarf or navy blue jewelry and a light brown or tan purse. Complete the look with Carolina blue nails and a pair of sunglasses!

Aviator sunglasses: Nordstrom, $244
Scarf: Polyvore, $259
Light blue dress: Jack Wills, $59
Brown cross body: Marc by Marc Jacobs, $195
Carolina blue nail polish: OPI, $17
Jack Rogers: Jack Rogers, $105
Cowboy boots: DSW, $69.95
Statement necklace: ModCloth, $49.99

Chelsea Capps

Chapel Hill

Melissa Paniagua is a senior journalism major at The University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, specializing in public relations. She is currently a fashion market intern at ELLE Magazine. On campus, Melissa acts as the Her Campus president as well as the vice president of the Carolina Association of Future Magazine Editors, UNC’s Ed2010 chapter. In the past, she has been an intern for Southern Weddings Magazine and a contributing writer for Her Campus. Melissa has an appreciation for all things innovative, artful and well designed and hopes to work in marketing for a women’s lifestyle magazine in the future!