Fall Midterm #HCSurvivalKits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

With midterms and cold season upon us, the ladies of UNC-Chapel Hill were starting to feel the effects of long nights in the library and germs floating around us.  So in order to make sure that we kept our energy and health up during this stressful time, Her Campus Nationals sent us two giant Survival Kits to help us make it through!  

In addition to more flu medicine than Walgreens and enough 5 Hour Energy to keep us awake for a straight week, the #HCSurvivalKits had these awesome goodies:

• MZ Wallace tote (retail for $275)

• Chipotle BOGO gift cards

• $25 Marshalls gift cards

• Lime Verbena candles

• TRESemmé salt spray products

• Martha Stewart crafting paints

• New York Color eyeshadows

• Pukka mint tea

• and more!

Due to midterm week taking place during the middle of Hurricane Joaquin, we held a cookie and hot chocolate giveaway party for the ladies of UNC-Chapel Hill.  Despite the flooding, tons of women came out to grab their goodies and promote Her Campus on social media.

Thanks to all of the partners who donated to these #HCSurvivalKits, and thanks to Her Campus Nationals for keeping us sane during the first midterm season of the 2015-2016 school year!

Rachael is a senior public relations major at UNC–Chapel Hill. In addition to being the president/co-campus correspondent of Her Campus Chapel Hill, Rachael is also a member of Zeta Tau Alpha sorority and a mentor for EASE, a study abroad organization. She is an enthusiast of Snapchat, strong coffee, and "hardcore parkour" goat videos.