Celebs You Should Be Following on Snapchat

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

Ever wonder what an average day is like for some of your favorite celebs? Well thanks to snapchat now you can find out. Be sure to follow some of these awesome ladies for your daily fashion, workout and behind the scenes snaps.

1. Kate Hudson: khudsnaps

For all your workout motivation, follow Kate Hudson. She will inspire you to workout more with her active snaps.

1. Reese Witherspoon: snapsbyreese

Who doesn’t love Reese Witherspoon? For fun snaps and overall happiness, follow Reese.

1. Chelsea Handler: chelseahandler

For snaps that speak the truth, Chelsea Handler is your girl.

1. Kim Kardashian: kimkardashian

For the queen of snaps be sure to keep up with THE Kardashians and follow Kim.

1. Jenna Dewan-Tatum: jennadtatum

Every wonder what an average day is like for the wife of Channing Tatum? Follow Jenna Dewan-Tatum to find out!

Now back to our everyday lives. However it is nice to know we can escape into their world every once in awhile through snapchat.

My name is Lauren, I am a recent transfer student to The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I previously attended George Mason University, where I was a member of PRSSA, Gamma Phi Beta International sorority, and Golden Key International Honour Society. I grew up in North Carolina, but spent a year in-between my freshman and sophomore year of college living in Bratislava, Slovakia with my family. During my time abroad I had an internship with The Slovak Atlantic Commission and was able to work in a multi-cultural work environment. I also traveled throughout Europe while I was living in Slovakia, some of my favorite places I visited are London, Cannes, Zurich, Budapest, and Krakow. My goal is to one-day work as an entertainment publicist, I attended the 66th Festival de Cannes with my Cannes Cinephiles Accreditation. While at Cannes I met many industry leaders and knew this was the career for me. I am also a student member of The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. I look forward to the new adventures that await me as a transfer student at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.