Campus Cutie: Maya Dantzler ‘16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

With a bright smile, big ambitions and tons of connections, Maya Dantzler is the kind of girl everyone wants to know. She is always the life of the party but knows when to spend late nights in the library as well. As the president of Golden Love, a club that promotes community service, Maya is a leader and gives back to her community. Read on to learn more about this Carolina girl.

Name: Maya Dantzler

Year: Junior

Age: 19

Hometown: Durham, North Carolina

Major: Journalism (PR)

Favorite Quote: “Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.” –Mahatma Gandhi

Favorite Artist: Right now, Drake.

Favorite Place to Shop: Online, just the whole web!

Favorite Food: Tacos! There are just so many ways to dress them up.

Fun Fact: I was born at UNC Hospitals… so I’m literally a Tar Heel born!

Favorite Date Spot: I like to go to the park, you can talk and just have a good time.

What is your favorite quality in a guy? Good looks. Someone who’s funny, I can’t make all the jokes in the relationship, and someone who can hold an intelligent conversation.

What is your favorite thing about UNC? The friends that I’ve made and the education I’m getting.

Paige Hopkins

Chapel Hill

Paige Hopkins is a sophomore at UNC Chapel Hill from Charlotte, North Carolina. Paige is a Her Campus Chapter Advisor as well as the treasurer for the UNC chapter. She is a journalism major with a focus on reporting. She is interested in print journalism as well as broadcast. Paige loves all things fashion and beauty; she spends her free time reading magazines, writing for the arts desk for her school paper and online shopping. She also plays volleyball and enjoys watching sports, especially when the Heels are playing.