andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Kevin Li ‘17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

Watch out girls! We have a new Campus Cutie who is a fresh face on campus. Kevin Li is a freshman from Cary, NC and is enjoying his first year at UNC. Planning to major in Computer Science and Business, Kevin is a well-rounded guy with big ambitions.

Name: Kevin Li

Hometown: Cary

Year: 2017

Major: Computer Science and Business

Favorite YoPo Flavor: Mango

Favorite Study Spot: I like to study in my room.

Fun Fact: I was born on Ground Hog’s day.

Motto: It’s not about the grades you make but the hands you shake.

Favorite Place to Travel: Australia

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Food: Noodles

Biggest Turn-Offs: Arrogance, Body Odor

Favorite Super Hero: Iron Man

Celebrity Crush: Jessica Alba

Hobbies/Interests: Eating food, hockey, basketball

Favorite Thing about UNC: The basketball culture

Plans after Carolina: Make stacks and become a millionaire.

Biggest inspiration: My mom.

Most Admirable Quality: Athleticism

Hi! I'm Samantha and I am a writer for the UNC division of Her Campus!
Megan McCluskey is a recent graduate from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a B.A. with Distinction in Journalism and Mass Communication, and a second major in French. She has experience as a Campus Correspondent and Contributing Writer for Her Campus, a Public Relations Consultant for The V Foundation, an Editorial Assistant for TV Guide Magazine and Carolina Woman magazine, a Researcher for MTV, and a Reporter and Webmaster for the Daily Tar Heel. She is an obsessive New England Patriots and Carolina basketball fan, and loves spending time with her friends and family (including her dogs), going to the beach, traveling, reading, online shopping and eating bad Mexican food.