Campus Cutie: Josh Blair ‘17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

You will always find Josh with a smile on his face. Josh is a sophomore Biology and Psychology double major who loves his friends and new people. Josh is currently involved in Neuroscience club, Philosophy club and Club Cross-Country here at UNC and enjoys running, playing the guitar, violin and piano and just about anything science-related. Josh tells Her Campus more about himself:

Her Campus: What is your best college experience so far?

Josh Blair: Nerdy as it may be, it’s definitely been working in the Anton Lab at the Neuroscience Research Building. I leave there every day loving my life.

HC: What is your favorite thing about Chapel Hill?

JB: The people here are awesome. I know everyone thinks they do, but I feel like I have the best friends anyone could ask for.

HC: What is the best quality in the opposite sex?

JB: It’s easy to take it for granted at Carolina, but the single most important thing is intelligence. If I can’t make corny science jokes, I can’t function properly.

HC: Who is your favorite superhero?

JB:  Nightwing (He’s Robin but grown up; if you knew that, we should probably talk.)

HC: Favorite movie?

JB: The Fountain: the deepest movie I’ve ever seen.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

JB: Natalie Portman; she went to Harvard.

HC: What is your dream travel destination?

JB: The Large Hadron Collider in Geneva.

HC: What is your dream career?

JB: One of those professors who also does all kinds of research on the side. I’d teach upper-level neuroscience courses to people almost as nerdy as myself, and administrate a lab in my spare time.

Hi! I'm Samantha and I am a writer for the UNC division of Her Campus!