Campus Cutie: Anthony Tedesco ‘16

A northern boy who’s embracing southern culture, Anthony Tedesco is a sophomore transfer from Woburn, Massachusetts and member of Chi Phi fraternity. Anthony is an avid sports friend and loves the spirit at Carolina, a drastic change from his experience at NYU last year.

Name: Anthony Tedesco

Year: 2016 (Sophomore)

Major/Minor/Area of Interest: Pre-Business

Favorite place to eat on Franklin: Obviously Topo

Favorite thing(s) about Carolina: Game days, Southern hospitality, and the lack of snow.

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle.

What do you do in your free time: When I’m not hitting the books, I’m usually hanging with friends. I also love playing sports and going to Carolina games.

Describe your ideal date: In my private jet (one day), we’d fly to the shore for a day at the beach. After catching some rays, we would have a romantic dinner with a view of the sunset.

Fun Fact: I have a wicked “hahhd” Boston accent and it sounds a hell of a lot more sexy in person.

Biggest Turn-On: Yoga pants.

Biggest Turn-Off: If you’re a Yankees fan, we can probably end the conversation right here.

Dream Job: Putting a smile on the face of the beautiful lady I am lucky to call my wife.

Best Pickup Line: I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you.

Gabriella (Gabbie) Cirelli is a first-year student at UNC Chapel Hill from Andover, Massachusetts. She is currently majoring in Journalism with a minor in French. She loves running, shopping, reading, writing, and travelling, and finding new blogs to follow. She hopes to study abroad in France during her time at UNC, as well as (hopefully) score tickets to a UNC- Duke basketball game!