This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

There are two important realizations we must come to. Sadly, it’s finals and we are all slaving away in Davis library to sounds of sobbing and ambitions being crushed. There is still hope, collegiettes. WE ONLY HAVE A FEW WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS. So, in order to focus on the positives (and procrastinate from the negatives), Her Campus has a few gifts below for the beauty lover in your life that won’t crack your budget. Because if we are being real, we don’t need our GPAs reflecting our bank accounts.  

1.Color Pop Cosmetics Lippie Stixs and Eye Shadows, $5

Smooth as butter, cruelty-free and made in the United States, these products will instantly impress the beauty buffs in your life. The line provides limitless color options in both lines to satisfy every palette. Color Pop constantly receives praises from elite beauty bloggers and experts and you will be singing their praises, too, when you see the $5 price tag.

2. Morphe Makeup Brushes, $1.99 to $20

Ranging from $1.99 to $20, Morphe offers quality makeup brushes for a nominal price. They are sold both individually and in sets, so you can easily satisfy any beauty sweet tooth. You can consider your Christmas list done and dusted with these makeup must-haves.

3.  Elf Blush Palette, $6

The Elf Blush Palette comes with four sultry shades and a large mirror to perfect winter wind-kissed cheeks. It’s sleek packaging and high-pigmented formulas make this the perfect option for the blush lover in your life.

4. Ben Nye Luxury Powders, $12

Ben Nye hit it out of the ballpark with their luxury powders that provide satiny-smooth skin and a for you, a smiling bank account. They come in a range of tones from skin shades for a natural finish, translucent for those who like no color and even a yellow shade for those seeking the Kim Kardashian, I-cut-diamonds-with-my-cheekbones look. For the beauty Beyonces who like a flawless, matte finish, these powders are ideal.

5. China Glaze Mini Nail Polish Set, $7.48

For the nail lovers, Ulta has this set by China Glaze with six shades for under $8. China Glaze has ultra-creamy, non-streaky polishes that instantly provide a shiny and long-wearing hold. This set is perfect for the manicure masters who like bright shades.

Now that you are fully equipped with these beauty steals, you can breeze through your Christmas shopping list for the beauty addicts in your life. May your holidays be less stressful and filled with more movie marathons and multiple cups of hot chocolate. 

Have more budget-friendly options? Leave us a comment below giving your recommendations.

Hi! I'm Samantha and I am a writer for the UNC division of Her Campus!