Become A ScholarshipPoints.com’s Campus Rep!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

Looking for a way to help find scholarships for you and your fellow students? Want to gain valuable marketing and sales experience for your resume? Well, collegiettes, we have an exciting opportunity for you!

We are very eager to announce Her Campus’s new partnership with ScholarshipPoints.com to raise awareness about easy scholarships to help pay for tuition, and YOU could become the Campus Point Person for our school!

If you become a Campus Point Person, you will be able to connect with students across our campus, get more involved, pad your resume, and even receive scholarships for yourself! Points increase you chance of winning scholarships – and for each month you are a rep you will earn 200, plus 50 new points for each member you refer, and more for each requirement you complete.  You’ll act as the eyes/ears/voice of ScholarshipPoints here on campus and spread the word through social media, info events in dorms, attending on campus events and writing blog posts! Even better? If someone you refer wins a scholarship, you’ll receive a matching scholarship worth up to $1,000! Can it get any better?

Interested in the position? Make sure to head over to ScholarshipPoints.com/campus to find out more information!

Erica is a senior at Tufts University studying Political Science and Art History and in the fall of 2012 will begin her first year at Boston University School of Law. Erica is a member of Alpha Omicron Pi chapter and has served as Vice President of Public Relations and Social Chair, in addition to many other positions, and is also on the Tufts Alpine Ski Team. In her free time, she enjoys online shopping, watching Friday Night Lights, reminiscing about her semester abroad in Paris, and playing with her one year old bulldog, Meatball.