7 Swim Suit Must-Haves: Spring Break Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

Ladies, you have less than a week to find those perfect swim suits for this year’s spring break… Buy luckily for you, here is your essential guide to finding the right suit for any day of your trip!

1. The Classic Piece

H&M: $17.95

This is the ONE suit that all women must pack. We all need a suit that is perfect for any activity whether it be tanning or going into the ocean. There are so many options for whatever color or pattern you wish to wear. Not to mention the price of these are super cheap and are perfect for putting more money back into your spring break budget! 

2. The One Piece

Victoria’s Secret: $58.50

Who says a one piece can’t be sexy? This one piece is revealing, yet the perfect way to hide every woman’s insecure areas. This suit is also the perfect option for any type of water activity this spring break like banana boating, jet skiing, or snorkeling! The last thing any girl needs this Spring Break is to lose her new favorite bikini top in the waves… 

3. The Push-Up

Victoria’s Secret Top: $58.50 Victoria’s Secret Bottoms: $38.50

Every girl knows they need at least one push-up swimsuit in their lifetime. These suits make any girl feel sexy amongst the mix of others. Not to mention the bottoms are a little revealing, but add the perfect touch of hotness to the suit! Don’t forget to pack this essential piece when thinking of anyone you want to impress this spring break! 

4. The High Neck

Nasty Gal Top: $105.00Nasty Gal Bottom: $95.00

This edgy piece is different, but the perfect type of bikini for any physical or outdoors activity like beach volleyball, running, etc. We all want that one suit that will stand out among other girls on the beach and this is sure to be one of those. Many girls won’t be confident enough to try this type of suit on, so step out of your comfort zone and go for it!

5. The Patterned Suit

Nordstrom Top: $130.0Nordstrom Bottom: $96.00

This designer swimsuit is a must have this spring break. This suit provides perfect support and adds a little pop to the average day swim suit. It’s a little pricey but totally worth the cost!

6. The “Make A Pop”

South Beach Top: $72.00 South Beach Bottom: $70.00

What’s spring break without a bright colored suit? What better way to show off your new tan then in a cute bright colored bikini. This bikini is not only the perfect color, but the new trend for bikinis for the summer of 2014.

7. The Fringed Suit

Target: $14.99 each

The fringe bikini is the perfect top for the small-chested women out there. It takes away attention from your body and focuses it more on the actual appearance of the suit.  Not to mention this specific suit is a bargain for how cute it is!

So ladies, which suit is your spring break must-have? Comment below!

Macy Maness

Chapel Hill

Megan McCluskey is a recent graduate from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a B.A. with Distinction in Journalism and Mass Communication, and a second major in French. She has experience as a Campus Correspondent and Contributing Writer for Her Campus, a Public Relations Consultant for The V Foundation, an Editorial Assistant for TV Guide Magazine and Carolina Woman magazine, a Researcher for MTV, and a Reporter and Webmaster for the Daily Tar Heel. She is an obsessive New England Patriots and Carolina basketball fan, and loves spending time with her friends and family (including her dogs), going to the beach, traveling, reading, online shopping and eating bad Mexican food.