3 Look-Alike Celebrity Spring Outfits for Under $100

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

Need some fashion inspiration for the spring? Wish you had the clothing budget of your favorite celebrity? No need to worry! To stay looking as hot as the weather is about to get , check out these look-alike celebrity outfits for under $100!

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba rocks this five shades of gray ensemble as she heads out to do some errands. Try substituting a jacket for the vest on days when it’s still a bit chillier.

dELiA*s, $14.99

Buckle, $12

Lord & Taylor, $46.98

Target, $19.99

Alessandra Ambrosio

This Coachella outfit of Alessandra Ambrosio’s is a fun way to bring some splashes of spring color into your outfit! It’s also great for festival-wear inspiration.

Windsor, $22.90

Topshop, $45

Wallis, $21

January Jones

For a going-out look that’s both flirty and edgy, take a cue from January Jones and pair a colored skirt with an otherwise black outfit.

River Island, $33

Miss KL, $13.95

Tilly’s, $20

Aldo, $29.98

Megan McCluskey is a recent graduate from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a B.A. with Distinction in Journalism and Mass Communication, and a second major in French. She has experience as a Campus Correspondent and Contributing Writer for Her Campus, a Public Relations Consultant for The V Foundation, an Editorial Assistant for TV Guide Magazine and Carolina Woman magazine, a Researcher for MTV, and a Reporter and Webmaster for the Daily Tar Heel. She is an obsessive New England Patriots and Carolina basketball fan, and loves spending time with her friends and family (including her dogs), going to the beach, traveling, reading, online shopping and eating bad Mexican food.
Melissa Paniagua is a senior journalism major at The University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, specializing in public relations. She is currently a fashion market intern at ELLE Magazine. On campus, Melissa acts as the Her Campus president as well as the vice president of the Carolina Association of Future Magazine Editors, UNC’s Ed2010 chapter. In the past, she has been an intern for Southern Weddings Magazine and a contributing writer for Her Campus. Melissa has an appreciation for all things innovative, artful and well designed and hopes to work in marketing for a women’s lifestyle magazine in the future!