15 More Reasons To Love Jennifer Lawrence (As If We Needed Them)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

We love her, we love her, we love her.  Her wit, her looks, her golden retriever personality, her disarming sincerity — not to mention her raw talent.  There’s even a website dedicated to daily Jennifer Lawrence material .  Here’s a modest compilation of why we love her, to further fuel (or inspire) your Jennifer Lawrence love affair.

Source

1)  She makes one hell of a first impression.

Source

2) She’s not a diva (sorry, Beyoncé).  She told Vanity Fair: “Not to sound rude, but [acting] is stupid.”

Source

3) She’s not perfect, and she’s okay with that (we could all clearly learn something from her).

Source

4) She has her own celeb obsessions, including Honey Boo Boo and John Stamos.

Source

5) Best friend material. Definitely.

Source

6) She’s probably one of the most exciting celebs to interview.

Source

7) She was equally entertaining at this year’s Oscars — her facial expressions are priceless.

Source

8) She not obsessed with being a size zero, like countless other Hollywood starlets. Even psychiatrists have come to her defense.

Source

9) She hides lamb meatballs in her napkin.

Source

10)  She admits to being a huge couch potato and junk food lover, which we can all undoubtedly relate to.

Source

11) She endures unconventional photo shoots.

Source

12) She knows photoshop when she sees it.

Source

13)  Acting’s not her only creative outlet — she loves to paint.

Source:

14) She’s a loyal friend to her small-town pal.

Source

15) Even CNN and The Washington Post have their reasons.

Source

Sarah Ang

Chapel Hill

Sarah Ang is a junior at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill studying journalism and English. She writes about the arts at The Daily Tar Heel, reads too much, and strives to remember that life isn’t as complicated as we make it out to be.
Melissa Paniagua is a senior journalism major at The University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, specializing in public relations. She is currently a fashion market intern at ELLE Magazine. On campus, Melissa acts as the Her Campus president as well as the vice president of the Carolina Association of Future Magazine Editors, UNC’s Ed2010 chapter. In the past, she has been an intern for Southern Weddings Magazine and a contributing writer for Her Campus. Melissa has an appreciation for all things innovative, artful and well designed and hopes to work in marketing for a women’s lifestyle magazine in the future!