This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CCCU chapter.

So here at Her Campus CCCU we are all a little addicted to our favourite TV Shows and Casts. So we fought it out and here is our list of Top 20 TV Casts we would love to hang out with!

1. The Big Bang Theory

After watching the cast do this flash mob who wouldn’t want to hang out with them!

2. The Walking Dead

It must be pretty fun to watch the cast go from looking normal, to becoming Walkers! Or is that just us?

3. Friends

Come on, admit it! Everyone wanted to go and have a coffee with these guys in Central Perk!

4. The Heirs

This Korean Show just makes us want to see what Tv and Film cultures are like in the Eastern parts of the World!

5. Supernatural

From what we have seen these guys all seem to have fun on set, and we want a part of that action! Also, the cast are gorgeous!

6. The Mighty Boosh

We could see ourselves having such a laugh with these guys!

7. Charmed

8. Lost

For some of us, we are still waiting for Answers! But it must have been fun for these guys to discuss what they thought was going on!

9. Game of Thrones

10. Doctor Who 

This maybe due to the fact we all want to be the Doctor’s Companion!

11. New Girl

12. Gilmore Girls

13. The IT Crowd

14. House of Cards

15. The Musketeers

16. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Yes, we are big Disney Geeks and Proud of it!

17. Hollyoaks

18. NCIS

19. Criminal Minds

We are still praying Emily comes back to the team and stays… We miss her!

20. Summer Heights High

Okay, so technically this is just 1 guy, but you can’t disagree; he is quiche!

So did we miss out any of your favourite TV Casts, or do you agree with us! Let us know by tweeting us or dropping a comment on our Facebook page!

Hi Guys, I'm Mason. I'm currently studying Drama at CCCU. I'm a huge Film and TV Geek, Disney Fan and Part-time Gamer.... I say Gamer, I actually meaning running around with no clue on how I actually play the game! Make sure you follow me on Twitter @masoncooper7 and send me a tweet if you have any suggestions or opinions you want to express! 
Shelby is a graduate in Creative and Professional Writing who is still trying to hold onto student life by living in a student house, continuing to write for Her Campus and living on cereal. Shelby is writing about the scariness of graduate life on her blog, every day: gradualrealities.wordpress.com
I'm a 20 year old self-published author who blogs a lot and drinks far too much tea! Melissa Holden's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MelissaHoldenWriter Melissa Holden's Amazon Page: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Melissa-Holden/e/B00GSL71SE/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1416236950&sr=8-1
Penny Gotch is an Essex girl living in Kent, where she's studying Creative & Professional Writing. She dabbles in everything. Fiction, non-fiction, poetry, script: you name it, she does it. In her spare time, she likes music, baking, and watching wrestling. For more information, please check out her website: www.pennygotch.co.uk
I'm short, I'm blonde, I'm bubbly and possibly a bit dumb at times.
2nd Year Drama Student 
Ashleigh is 21 and is currently in her second year at Canterbury Christ Church University.
I'm in my final year of studying Creative & Professional Writing at Canterbury Christ Church University. Aside from writing, I love books, bands, TV shows, film, photography, and travel.
My name is Millie and I am a drama student at CCCU! I adore film (especially if it was written/directed by John Hughes or Kevin Smith), have a truly bizarre taste in music and a small addiction to bad documentaries. Follow me on Twitter @Millie_kirby and let me know what you think :D
I am a mother, a writer, I bake cakes for a living and I am studying part-time. I love family and food and fashion.
My name is Sophie and I'm 20 years old. I'm a performing arts student and fashion addict from Kent, England. If there was a cheerleading Disney princess, it would be me - that's the kind of person I am.
Studying Creative and Professional Writing at Canterbury Christ Church. writer / body positive / guru https://twitter.com/breakinghan