Cool Coats for Curvy Cuties

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CCCU chapter.

September is already here. And you know what that means:

There’s nothing more important in winter than a good coat. But it can be hard for a curvy collegiette to find something good. But don’t fret! Yours Clothing have you sorted.

So save up your student loan and get ready for some cool coats for us curvy cuties.

1) To keep you dry in wet weather

Nobody likes getting caught in the rain, but this lightweight parka might make it worthwhile. Available in five beautiful colours for just £35, this is one buy that will go with any outfit you have.

2) To transition from autumn to winter with no worries

What do you get when you combine a jacket and a jumper? A coat with knitted sleeves! This adorable design from Yours keeps your arms warm in the transition from autumn for winter, all for £55.

3) To keep you cosy in the cold

Nothing goes better than red and black and this coat is living proof. Coming soon to Yours, it’s the most expensive item on this list at £65, but looks so good that it’s well worth saving up.

4) To be a wonderful fluffy hug

Okay, so it’s not quite a coat, but this black furry gilet coming soon to Yours just looks too snuggly to resist. It’s a furry hug every time you put it on for just £49.  

5) To cap off the perfect look

Keeping your body warm and dry is fine, but it’s all for nothing if you’ve got wet feet. And that’s where these gorgeous wellies come in. Available in three different designs for just £22, they’re perfect for festivals or just a wet weekend in town.

Do these sweet buys strike your fancy? Or have you seen an even cooler coats for curvy collegiettes? Let us know on Facebook, on Twitter (@HerCampusCCCU), or in the comments!

Penny Gotch is an Essex girl living in Kent, where she's studying Creative & Professional Writing. She dabbles in everything. Fiction, non-fiction, poetry, script: you name it, she does it. In her spare time, she likes music, baking, and watching wrestling. For more information, please check out her website: www.pennygotch.co.uk