This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CCCU chapter.

With winter here and the weather getting colder we thought we would tell you some of our winter favourites to get you through the coldest time of the year!

Mason

Nothing says winter more to me than when Starbucks starts offering Eggnog Lattes with the Christmas Blend! It’s my kind of winter all wrapped up in a coffee!

Penelope

When it ends! tongue emoticon I’m not a big fan of winter and cold weather like this. Give me spring any day!

Melissa

A Cup of tea is a must have for me! Disney movies, wine and onesie’s are also really good in this kind of weather. Lots of layers!

Sophie

Fluffy socks, hot chocolate and lots of cuddling are my favourite in winter.

Lorna

Warm, cozy jumpers and hot chocolate with marshmallows!

Alex

My favourite thing in winter is Guy Fawkes Night, wrapping up all warm in hats and scarfs and going to watch some beautiful firework displays as well as running around with sparklers xx

Ashleigh

Movies and hot drinks! I love to snuggle up on the sofa and watch a good film! I love the cold weather and watching the snow through the window with a good hot drink.

Those are our winter favourites and some tips to staying warm. We hope you have a brilliant and safe winter. Don’t forget to wrap up warm and enjoy your self’s! contact us on Twitter at @HerCampusCCCU!

Ashleigh is 21 and is currently in her second year at Canterbury Christ Church University.
I'm in my final year of studying Creative & Professional Writing at Canterbury Christ Church University. Aside from writing, I love books, bands, TV shows, film, photography, and travel.
Hi Guys, I'm Mason. I'm currently studying Drama at CCCU. I'm a huge Film and TV Geek, Disney Fan and Part-time Gamer.... I say Gamer, I actually meaning running around with no clue on how I actually play the game! Make sure you follow me on Twitter @masoncooper7 and send me a tweet if you have any suggestions or opinions you want to express! 
My name is Sophie and I'm 20 years old. I'm a performing arts student and fashion addict from Kent, England. If there was a cheerleading Disney princess, it would be me - that's the kind of person I am.
Penny Gotch is an Essex girl living in Kent, where she's studying Creative & Professional Writing. She dabbles in everything. Fiction, non-fiction, poetry, script: you name it, she does it. In her spare time, she likes music, baking, and watching wrestling. For more information, please check out her website: www.pennygotch.co.uk
I'm a 20 year old self-published author who blogs a lot and drinks far too much tea! Melissa Holden's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MelissaHoldenWriter Melissa Holden's Amazon Page: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Melissa-Holden/e/B00GSL71SE/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1416236950&sr=8-1