Campus Cutie: Samuel Burke

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CCCU chapter.

Name: Samuel Burke

NickName: Bamuel Surke

Hometown: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire

Age: 20

Degree: Drama

Year of Graduation: 2016

Relationship Status: Single

Favourites:

Band: Foo Fighters

Song: Best of You (by the Foo Fighters)

Colour: Blue

Film: Anchorman

Food: Pizza

As a radio host for CSR radio, who is your favourite radio host and why?: “Scott Mills because his jokes are stupid and tasteful”

You’re also a drama student at CCCU, do you have any actor inspirations?: Gary Oldman because his a wonderful man”

This year marks the first annual Drama awards “The Sammy’s” at CCCU, created and hosted by yourself, can you tell us anything exciting? :There are three main awards that people have voted for which I am excited to present. There will also be some fantatstic live entertainment.”

What has been for favourite part of your first year at unviversity: “Pranking (and being pranked by) my housemates Luke and Nik!”

Do you have any advice for the freshers of 2014?: “Never leave your Facebook account open and unattended!”

Lastly, Do you have a life motto?: “Become a better you” 

You can catch Samuel on CSR radio (97.4 FM or online at www.csrfm.com) Thursdays 11am- 1pm.  

My name is Millie and I am a drama student at CCCU! I adore film (especially if it was written/directed by John Hughes or Kevin Smith), have a truly bizarre taste in music and a small addiction to bad documentaries. Follow me on Twitter @Millie_kirby and let me know what you think :D