This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CCCU chapter.

Basics

Name: Kyle Harrington

Age: 27

Degree: BA Drama

Year of Graduation: 2015

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Nickname: Fish, Bob.

Favourites

Song: Coma – Guns ‘n’ Roses

Band/Singer: Dashboard Confessional

Film: Forrest Gump

Chocolate Bar: Lion Bar

Ice Cream Flavour: Lemon Sorbet

Pizza Toppings: Meat of any description

Hobbies: Annoying People

Football team: West Ham United 

General Questions

How are you finding uni so far? I love it, until my assignment due dates creep up on me.

Being in third year, do you know what you want to do after uni? I have started a theatre company with a good friend, our aim is to get our work out there and find a way to earn a comfortable living doing what we love.

Are you scared about leaving uni and entering the big, wide world? Not particularly.

What’s been your favourite uni experience so far? Most of it relates to being on stage but being in “A Tin Soldier’s Love” is definitely up there.

And your worst? Week from hell as my Nan had a stroke and my Mum and Uncle both were rushed to hospital while I also had an assignment to prepare for. Needless to say I didn’t do as well on that one as I had hoped.

Have you embarrassed yourself at uni, if so, how? Yes, walking through campus dressed in drag has to be up there, or running home in just shorts and face paint.

What’s the main thing you’re going to miss about uni? I’ll miss my Drama class, a few people from Performing Arts, as well as some lecturers. I’ll also miss living with friends.

margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:13.45pt;background:white”> color:#141823″>

Extras

If you could have any superpower what would it be? Invisibility. I could disappear if I ever said anything embarrassing or offensive.

If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why? Marlon Brando because he was incredible and I admire him.

What came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg. No-one asked if it was a chicken egg, dinosaurs laids eggs before chickens even exsisted.

Are you on Santa’s good or bad list this year? Probably bad because I can be a bit of a git sometimes.

And lastly, we ask all of our Campus Cutires this, do you have a personal motto? Just to be me. I don’t have anyone to answer to other than me. My happiness is not defined by if people liked a top that I wore to a party once or if I listen to the same music as anyone else, so I just do what I want and hope I don’t upset anyone along the way.

Thanks Kyle! 

10.0pt;font-family:”Helvetica”,”sans-serif”;color:#141823″>

Just a happy girl with a huge love for good acting, jazz music and tasty cocktails.