Campus Cutie: Georgina Feasby

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CCCU chapter.

We’re introducing another Fresh Face today, Georgina Feasby, whose another newcomer to both Her Campus and CCCU. 

As well as introducing her to you all we at Her Campus CCCU would all like to say a massive “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” to Georgina, who is 20 today (Sunday 14 September). 

Let’s get to know her…

Her Basic Information…

Age? 20 (today!).

Hometown? York.

Course? American Studies.

Her Favourites…

Colour? Orange!

Band/Singer? I like a range of people: London Grammar, Bombay Bicycle Club, Alt-J…

Book? I’m a sucker for teenage fiction… But my fave book of all time is The Great Gatsby!

Place? Yorkshire – home!

TV Show? F.R.I.E.N.D.S or Gavin and Stacy, they’re the ones I quote pretty much every day. If I haven’t quoted them then there must be something wrong!

Film? 500 Days Of Summer – an unconventional love story. Perfect!

Choosing CCCU…

Was CCCU your first choice? Oh boy, yeah!

What made you choose CCCU? I chose CCCU because of the location. Canterbury is a beautiful place – just like York! I think I’m going to be extremely happy here, cute shops, lots of pubs, amazing university facilities.. What more could I want when it’s right there on my doorstep!

Did you come to an Open Day? What did you think? I’ve come to a couple and was always impressed – they made me want to be a part of the uni more and more!

Moving to Canterbury…

Are you living in student accommodation or commuting? If so, which one? Living in Student Accommodation on campus – North Holmes Road

Have you met any of your house-mates (online) yet? Yeah I’ve found a few lovely people in my halls! Again speaking and preparing with them make me more eager!

Are you all packed? So very nearly… Each day I have something new to add to the mountain in the corner of my room!

Choosing Her Campus…

What made you decide to sign up? I have my own blog at http://georgefeas.blogspot.co.uk/ and I love it! Blogging is a great way to express yourself about anything and everything! I am so excited to be involved with Her Campus as it is a new opportunity for me to write about my experiences at university, I am so eager to share this with you. I love working as a team and Her Campus is giving me experiences at working on a deadline and producing a blog about things I like. It’s an amazing prospect!

What can our readers expect from you? I don’t take myself seriously, I say things how they are – I will be honest with our readers! I will always do my utter best to make a post interesting and enjoyable for a reader. Don’t expect perfection, but we’ll have a laugh! I’ll always reply to comments as I love feedback and meeting new people!

Finally…

Tell us something funny! A classic Tommy Cooper gag ”I said to the Gym instructor “Can you teach me to do the splits?” He said, ”How flexible are you?” I said, ”I can’t make Tuesdays”.

Look out for Georgina on campus, in Canterbury’s cute little shops and here on Her Campus CCCU! 

Shelby is a graduate in Creative and Professional Writing who is still trying to hold onto student life by living in a student house, continuing to write for Her Campus and living on cereal. Shelby is writing about the scariness of graduate life on her blog, every day: gradualrealities.wordpress.com